Since my schedule has opened up (laid off the “secure income” job), I have been out and about around Tampa. The goal is to move around to different vending spots on a regular basis. In that way folks in Tampa have more opportunities to get their curated $5 flower bouquets during the week.
This week will be filled with running to the wholesaler to pick up my Valentine’s flower order. But I plan to fit some marketing in there somewhere. We will see how well that works out during the busiest flower day ever.
New locations for FlowerFive pop ups include: Chick-fil-A, Vintage Wine Cellars Ybor City and Hyde Park Village.
The Stadium Chick-fil-A,
In my opinion Chick-fil-A has the best lemonade hands down. They do a great job helping folks eat more chicken. FlowerFive is vending outside of the Stadium Chick-fil-A on Thursdays from 11:00ish to 1:30ish on the sidewalk next to the drive thru.
Vintage Wine Cellars
I was fortunate enough to vend at Vintage Wine Cellars Winter $99 Case wine tasting. Jimmy and David have a great deal they run a few times each year. The $99 case special is in addition to their regular wine tastings.
FlowerFive will be at Vintage Wine Cellars again for the Valentine’s Day Wines We Love seating wine seminar on February 14, 2020.
Since FlowerFive is no longer at the Ybor Saturday Market. I will be in Ybor City during the afternoon. I am still working on finding a good spot and the best times…stay tuned.
This past Saturday ended up being more a a recon mission because that was the Gasparilla night parade.
Hyde Park Village
This has been the third week at Hyde Park Village. FlowerFive will be near the fountain and the circle on Sunday afternoons. There are tons of great restaurants and there is shopping too.
If you need flowers for Valentine’s day be sure to shop local…by calling the flower shop directly. If you are on the run and near a FlowerFive pop up, please come by and take a look at the selections.
Valentine’s Week Schedule February 10-16, 2020
- Monday: 5ish to 6:30ish Brookdale Bayshore
- Tuesday: 10:30ish to 2ish Designing Eyes Optical Downtown Tampa
- Wednesday: TBD
- Thursday: Starbucks on Hillsborough at Central Ave. 7:30ish to 10:30ish
- Thursday: Chick-fil-A Stadium location 11:00ish to 1:30ish
- Friday: Starbucks on Hillsborough at Central Ave. 7:30ish to 10:30ish
- Friday: Chick-fil-A Stadium location 11:00ish to 1:30ish
- Friday: Vintage Wine Cellars Henderson Blvd. 8:00ish to 9:00ish
- Saturday: Kaleisia Tea Lounge Fletcher Ave. 11:30ish to 1:30ish
- Saturday: Curtis Hixon Park street side Downtown Tampa 2:30ish to 4:30ish
- Sunday: Hyde Park Village near the fountain 2:30ish to 4:30ish
Thanks and have a great Valentine’s day with you honey this year.